VIP is a 10 session course for use with young people to help build confidence and a sense of self. Sessions feature topics such as feelings and emotions, dreams for the future, personality, interests, body image and much more—all with direct PSHE curriculum links!
This one day train the trainer programme includes both theory around self-esteem, the difficulties people face when self-esteem is low, tools to help you build self-esteem with your client group and familiarisation with the VIP course so you are ready to deliver the course on return to work.
Participants will leave this training having achieved the following:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of both external and internal influences on the developing self concept and resilience in young people.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the VIP model of self esteem and the resource content.
- Demonstrate their ability to facilitate group sessions that foster trust and engagement.
Cost of course – £299 per head + VAT (based on minimum 8 participants)
£3,150 + VAT for up to 20 Participants
This course includes:
• 1 day training course, including refreshments
• VIP resource
• 2 year individual license
• Access to online area with additional resources and updates
• Support throughout the 2 year licensed period
This course can be delivered in-house or off-site at our dedicated Oldham training centre. Buffet lunch can be provided if accessed off-site at an additional cost of £4 per head per day.