A two day interactive course for teams working with complex client groups
With a strong emphasis on team dynamics, this course explores the importance of reflective practice, both individually and collectively. Drawing from Myers Briggs Type Inventory [MBTI] principals this course first explores the qualities and strengths of individual participants, dedicating time to understanding and nurturing ‘self’ as an essential element of professional practice. The course progresses to looking at the team as a whole and how the strengths of individuals can be maximised within the group. Finally the course facilitates a mode of creative supervision, specifically designed to explore client case material in ways that fully utilise team skills/insights and enhance the supervision process.
Participants will leave this training having achieved the following:
- Demonstrate understanding of ‘self’ as an individual and as a team member.
- Demonstrate knowledge of personal strengths and the reasoning behind preferences in terms of client ‘types’.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of self-care according to individual personality type, developing a plan of self-care specific to individual personality type.
- Practice working with colleagues according to their individual strengths and qualities, demonstrating a clear understanding of how to maximise team potential.
- Demonstrate ability to work reflectively as individuals, within supervision and in group settings.
- Demonstrate ability to utilise specific reflective practice and change models, in order to increase professional development, self-understanding and understanding of others.
- One course: £2,500 + VAT per day (£4,500 two day course)
- Five courses or more: £2,125 + VAT per day (£4,250 two day course)